-
August 18th, 2004, 10:51 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
HELPPPPPPPP peoples.....somedays i get it horrible....
so why don't some of y'all give me some hints other than crackers to help ...PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASEEEE
-
August 18th, 2004, 11:02 PM
#2
CanadianGirl
Guest
carbohydrates (plain baked potato, white rice, dry toast).
Try gelatin desserts (Jell-O), flavored frozen desserts (popsicles), chicken broths, ginger ale (nondiet), sugared decaffeinated or herbal teas, and pretzels
-
August 18th, 2004, 11:47 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
ceeGee seems to be the most experienced in this category better listen to her [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2004, 12:04 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*agrees wif ya Tee*
*makes a grocery list*
thanks CeeGee*hugs*
-
August 19th, 2004, 12:27 AM
#5
CanadianGirl
Guest
no problem [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 19th, 2004, 12:32 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
August 19th, 2004, 01:33 AM
#7
CanadianGirl
Guest
-
August 19th, 2004, 04:33 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
*tears up* y'all are the bestest*beams*
-
August 19th, 2004, 05:27 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
now just make sure to take the grocery list with you and actully look at it this time my love, lol.
I love you,
Your Pookie Bear [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] x12
-
August 19th, 2004, 06:33 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I definately know how horrible morning sickness can be Summer. I was sick(several time a day) with all three of my pregnacies from about the second or third month all the way to the ninth month.
Too bad I didn't have Cg around to give me all those helpfull hints then.*L*
I hope you are feeling better soon Summer.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks